DJ Baker interviewed Toni Newman today on his 900th show, the Da Doo-Dirty Show. The Da Doo-Dirty Show is the longest running LGBT urban daily syndicated radio program on the internet. In the interview Toni Discusses her life on the street in Harlem and many of the clients she had as a transgendered prostitute including LL Cool J, the smooth rapper, known for licking his lips during concerts and interviews.
Click on the link below to hear the interview. The link goes to Podomatic.
The Da Doo-Dirty Show is an hour long. To skip to Newman’s interview scroll to 56:40 mark or listen to the whole Da Doo-Dirty show. In the show DJ Baker discusses:
- Celebrity Apprentice and who goes home
- Who’s joining the X Factor
- Will Smith playing a slave in a Quentin Tarantino “Spaghetti Western“
- Oprah’s OWN Network
- 50 Cent canceling his headphone line
- Gay-bashing outside a Texas Gay Club
- And out music news
Toni Newman Interview Discussing LL Cool J, Eddie Murphy, Brian McKnight, and many others (This is the interview link)
If you like DJ’s radio show also check out his late night show below.
- Author Spotlight: Toni Newman (victoryates.wordpress.com)
- LL Cool J, Eddie Murphy, and Mister Cee Blasted By Former Tranny Prostitute In New Book (crunktastical.net)
- Say It Ain’t So: Timmy The Shimmy Goes Superhead On LL Cool J, Mister Cee And Eddie Murphy In New Book! (bossip.com)